2017~ How We've Grown
We "thank" each and every one of our Volunteers and Donators to the Success of the
CommunityTireGarden.org Without you, this piece of heaven would not be the fresh look in the Durango Area. Let's look at the past year's Success:
1. Bountiful Beds that have grown & given over 3500lbs of fruit/vegetables.
2. Pavers in the garden for fewer weeds and easier to walk about...can also accommodate wheelchairs.
3. Arbor is up and just finishing up the tarps on top for shade.
4. Wonderful 2-grapevines are in full bloom and producing grapes.
5. NEW block raised gardens. All 4 will be rented by the neighbors for 1 yr.
6. NEW wooden raised gardens total of 10 will be rented for 1 yr.
7. Four new potato bins were constructed in the last Volunteer day.
8. NEW-introducing the "Lil' Library' for neighbors to 'Take a Book-Leave a Book!' Spanish/English books are available for all ages.
9. Set Garden Hours now.
10. Fruit trees now bearing wonderful fruit.
11. Grant was awarded to buy 6 more citrus trees.
12. Install of huge garden Sail Shades with most recent over tables now.