Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

"Where Friendliness Grows!"

"A Salsa Garden is in YOUR Neighborhood!"

[email protected] - [email protected]

Donation Questions: [email protected]

Thank you for supporting Community Tire Salsa Garden. Your donation helps provide a neighborhood salsa garden; education to our neighbors about the love of Mother Nature; education, on-site cooking chefs, seasonal events, creative recycled tire art and fun kid projects. Together, we’ll create a learning experience about planting & harvesting in order to benefit the community & it's volunteers.

We'd like to thank you for your support!

This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you! Your information has been submitted successfully.

With the help of public donations, we believe we can make this a productive gardening heaven, which will be sustainable for years to come!

Your Community Salsa Garden depends on two important factors to succeed and thrive, 90% of the garden’s success will come from neighborhood acceptance. The other 10% comes from volunteers who are willing to ‘get their hands dirty’.

No matter what your talent and experience, you can help! Our master gardeners know just how to put your talents to work. Contact us, and find out how!